Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our scouting system has helped us win 4 of the last 5 league titles as well as league titles in Australia, India, USA, and Japan as well as promotions in Uruguay, France, Spain, China and Italy.

No one has a scouting system as wide ranging and high quality as CFG. We have local knowledge of 11 different markets, something no other club has (bar other CFG clubs). Half a million player pool with world-class analysis and scouting.

Scouting isn’t all about unearthing gems. It is if you are a selling club like Dortmund or Brighton. You need to bring in cheap players and sell for high as its part of your business plan. Our MO is picking players that can improve us and take themselves on to a new level. Our scouting is so good we almost never miss in the market. In the last 5 years we’ve only had one major mistake (Mendy) and numerous world class signings - building a world class squad with a fantastic atmosphere and a blend of characters that compliment each other.

Also what about Zinchenko, Jesus, Bazunu, Lavia, Sancho, Brahim, Harrison, Mooy, Moreno, Ikatura etc? We made £125m+ profit on that lot. Wilson-Esbrand, Kaboré, Delap, Bobb, Herrera, Couto, C Doyle, Burns, Kayky and Sarmiento will surely bring in even more profit.
Excellently put. Impossible to win the Prem, EDS, U18 & U16 unless you have world class scouting at every level

I think it's fair to say we've not gone about it brilliantly so far. I won't be too arsed as long as we bring an alternative in but we've hardly been smooth operators this time around.
Bloom didn't want it smooth. If you've noticed, every Brighton fann pipes up about how great of a poker faced negotiator he is and how he won't budge. This for him and sadly some of the fanbase is about ego.

I'd someone has a mouthpiece that acts like a child (Naylor) and condones it. It's about ego.

It's the off-season, we like every other team ( including Brighton) can and are supposed to show interest in players on other teams we'd like. And both teams negotiate a deal.

Every now and then, you run into ego driven types, and that's just unfortunate. From all the 'Bloom is the greatest ' post, I had already sensed the childlike attitude. It's a business. Everyone buys and sells. You negotiate or you won't. Either way life goes on.

Excellently put. Impossible to win the Prem, EDS, U18 & U16 unless you have world class scouting at every level
Nothing wrong with the scouting system (we dont even know that we dont have a plan B or C if we dont get Cucurella, yet some are acting like that its a definite that we dont have back up options. ).

Player wants to come and all that is stopping it is the ego of a chairman (Bloom)

Im sure we will have a new left back whoever that is by the time the transfer window closes.

Hope you are well mate

I didn't even mention the youth teams and women's teams which are very succesful especially at City but also across all of the CFG clubs. NYCFC, despite the academy being about 5 or 6 years old, have already exported 3 US internationals: Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund), James Sands (Rangers) and Joe Scally (Monchengladbach).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.