Marc Vivien-Foe passed away fifteen years ago today

A player who always had a huge smile on his face and played the game like it was a gift to do so. A very good player and a bloody nice guy to boot. RIP MVF. CTID

Last ever name I had put on a shirt was Vivien Foe 23. Been afraid to do it ever since. Rest in peace lad, you're missed.

Top guy if I remember correctly we weren't going to take up the option to sign him.

Always looked supurb for us.

Loved him to bits and was devastated when the news came through. Went out a day or so later and bought a shirt, had his name printed on it but never wore it. It hangs in my wardrobe, tags still on, as my own little tribute. Went over to Maine Road, like thousands of others, to sign his book of condolence. All very sad.

I can't believe that is was 15yrs ago today. It only seems like it was last week. I remember going to the service for him in Manchester. It was a lovely service. Even the sky was blue that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.