Marcelo Bielsa appointed as Leeds manager

Marcelo Bielsa in "advanced" talks to become new boss, according to SKY.

He needs to be in advanced talks to negotiate his severance package pmsl.

fantastic coach who is having a brain fart even thinking of going there!

He needs to be in advanced talks to negotiate his severance package pmsl.

fantastic coach who is having a brain fart even thinking of going there!
It's a strange decision, if he actually decides to take the gig. I doubt it's for the money. Aren't they still in the "don't have a pot to piss in" territory?

It's a strange decision, if he actually decides to take the gig. I doubt it's for the money. Aren't they still in the "don't have a pot to piss in" territory?

They must be given the years in the Championship and the revenue streams they will have.

Of course they might take a punt and fuck FFP out of the window in the hope they get up but its a huge gamble, something that Villa will attest to.

They must be given the years in the Championship and the revenue streams they will have.

Of course they might take a punt and fuck FFP out of the window in the hope they get up but its a huge gamble, something that Villa will attest to.
Or even themselves, thinking back to the O'Leary/Ridsdale days.

The way dirty Leeds get through management they should do a version of pay-per-play for whoever is in charge this month.

3 year contract bet he's pudding himself.

Strange thing is if the put a Pullis/Pardew there and some sort of backing they'd be in the Premier in 1 or 2 seasons.

Apparently he's their highest paid manager ever, I think he knows where his pension pot is, his last two jobs he lasted 2 days(!) at Lazio then 13 games at Lille, he's the ideal fit for dirty Leeds.

Can't wait to see how this pans out. Could be an inspired appointment, or it could all end in tears. Either way, it's going to be a hell of a season for Leeds fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.