Marco Veratti

Status
Not open for further replies.

MihaiCity

what a classy player he is boosed the MD tonight we should go for him and koke tbh...may be imposibble to get him out of PSG but a big offer may make them think twice..let's say 45M on koke and maybe 30M on verrati and that will be our MD done for years fernandinho-yaya-koke-veratti will be a one hell of a MD next season C'Mon Txiki make it happen

MihaiCity said:
what a classy player he is boosed the MD tonight we should go for him and koke tbh...may be imposibble to get him out of PSG but a big offer may make them think twice..let's say 45M on koke and maybe 30M on verrati and that will be our MD done for years fernandinho-yaya-koke-veratti will be a one hell of a MD next season C'Mon Txiki make it happen

30M for a player who is only 22 and is set to become one of the top midfielders in europe at bossing the game playing for a club as rich if not richer than ours? yeah it'll happen

fantastic player with a great attitude and work rate.

Break the bank for him.

He was on our radar 4 years ago, I believe Mancini was aware of his potential as a young player ... we (sadly) missed the boat then so don't expect us to be going back now.
I'll get it in before the boards arch dream crusher BDW gets on and sees this ... 'We won't be signing Marco Veratti'

File under "We had our chance and missed it". <a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/06/06/3154128/pescara-claim-psg-and-manchester-city-among-verratti-suitors" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... ti-suitors</a>

He's an exquisite player and everything we should be signing instead of one dimensional holding midfielders with their chasing shadows and 3 yard passes. Would be suspended a lot but if our transfer policy was a bit better, we'd have 4 top quality central midfielders anyway (instead of striker #173) so there'd be plenty of cover.

Would love to see him and Koke in a City shirt, the type of younger players that could really fit into our style of play.

I imagine he'll be going to Juventus as part of the Pogba transfer.

Verratti is an excellent player and one that we desperately need at the club. He can read the play well defensively, is very comfortable on the ball and has a great passing range. He's the sort of player you don't notice until you really watch him, then you see just how much of the teams play is through his good work on and off the ball. I can't see us being able to sign him to be honest. The only way he will leave PSG is if Barca or Real come knocking or he is used by PSG to sign a better player. We'll swap Yaya for him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.