Marco Veratti

cookster

Marco Verratti (PSG): "Man City for the Premier League. They’re not going through the best moment, but I think they are the strongest team."

Wonder why he's keeping an eye on us?

Marco Verratti (PSG): "Man City for the Premier League. They’re not going through the best moment, but I think they are the strongest team."

Nosey little bastard :)

Good long term Dinho replacement.

No, I'm afraid. He was just answering about top leagues' favourites:

“Manchester City for the Premier League. They’re not going through the best moment, but I think they are the strongest team”

“I hope PSG win Ligue 1, although it won’t be easy and we must give more. In Serie A, Juventus are in a different league. The same goes for the Bundesliga and Bayern Munich.

In Spain I go for Real Madrid.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/verratti-rejected-real-madrid-move-backs-man-city-to-win-prem

Yeah I can't see PSG selling him any time soon but would definitely take him here in a heartbeat

Yeah I can't see PSG selling him any time soon but would definitely take him here in a heartbeat
He'll have three years left on his deal at the end of this season so conceivably if he started agitating for a move next season he could force their hand into cashing in for top dollar while he still had 2+ years on his contract. PSG have bigger problems with FFP than we do as UEFA disallowed a lot of their Qatari based income so I don't think they'd want to have a huge net outlay on finding a replacement. He seems happy though so its a bit pie in the sky.

He'll have three years left on his deal at the end of this season so conceivably if he started agitating for a move next season he could force their hand into cashing in for top dollar while he still had 2+ years on his contract. PSG have bigger problems with FFP than we do as UEFA disallowed a lot of their Qatari based income so I don't think they'd want to have a huge net outlay on finding a replacement. He seems happy though so its a bit pie in the sky.

Agreed. Not to mention if he wanted to leave every elite club in Europe would be interested so it could potentially just be his choice of where to go. And fwiw, I'm not saying we can't win the race to his signature, I'm just saying I wouldn't hold it against him if he chose Real or Barca over us.

Agreed. Not to mention if he wanted to leave every elite club in Europe would be interested so it could potentially just be his choice of where to go. And fwiw, I'm not saying we can't win the race to his signature, I'm just saying I wouldn't hold it against him if he chose Real or Barca over us.
Yeah hard one to get alright. Hopefully by that stage Aleix Garcia has blossomed and we're all thinking "Nah, no point spending that much on a rotation option" :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.