Marcos Lopes

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
Hope he signs another contract, but realistically he may look at the club's definition of holistic with a large degree of scepticism - really amazed to see Scott Sinclair getting game/squad time ahead of EDS lads

I'm generally quite a calm watcher of football in recent years, something that came from the takeover and the understanding that long term we're going to be fine. But that was one moment where I totally lost my rag and blew up. We had EDS lads on the bench at (I recall perhaps badly) 4-1 up and he brought on Lampard with 25 minutes to go and Sinclair with 10 minutes to go. Made a post the same day on here suggesting that I was done with Pellegrini in terms of his youth development and will be branding that part of his job as a total failure from then on.

I shared that frustration,it was a perfect opportunity and he mysteriously chose to do different,a bit of a watershed in fact.

squirtyflower said:
Lopes will not make it at City

If we're to write off one of the best U20 attacking midfielders in Europe at the age of 19, who exactly has a chance? We may as well give up on the whole youth project. Lopes already broke through to Portugal's U21 side last year and outshines Liverpool's £10m signing Origi whenever they're on the pitch together. He is far from the finished product, but the natural talent is there to be a superb player.

I have no evidence, no facts and figures for either of you to mull over, it's just an opinion
I also don't think Pozo will make it here either

They are both good players but I really don't think they will make it here

I hope Barker will, I think Denayer might and have high hopes for Ambrose and Maffeo

LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:
Lopes will not make it at City

If we're to write off one of the best U20 attacking midfielders in Europe at the age of 19, who exactly has a chance? We may as well give up on the whole youth project. Lopes already broke through to Portugal's U21 side last year and outshines Liverpool's £10m signing Origi whenever they're on the pitch together. He is far from the finished product, but the natural talent is there to be a superb player.
Ps Origi is dog shit

You really don't know if a player will make it at any club unless you give them game time over a long period of time, with this manager none of them have a cat in hells chance at making it here!!

squirtyflower said:
I have no evidence, no facts and figures for either of you to mull over, it's just an opinion
I also don't think Pozo will make it here either

They are both good players but I really don't think they will make it here

I hope Barker will, I think Denayer might and have high hopes for Ambrose and Maffeo

Pozo i dont think will for physicality reasons. Slow and a bit weak - Lopes i think will for the exact opposite reason. He's strong, quick and Aguero-esque in build.

waspish said:
You really don't know if a player will make it at any club unless you give them game time over a long period of time, with this manager none of them have a cat in hells chance at making it here!!

Correct but dont think that will be a problem for long.

Assuming we have a manager who will gives players a chance I agree with SF that Pozo wont make it but Lopes will,think Maffeo will and I have high hopes for Evans.Denayer a possibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.