Mario AGAIN!

Dave S said:
No point debating with an oxygen-thieving idiot like yourself!
What a charming person you are.[/quote]

This is a football forum, not a gay site. If you don't go around calling people you want to debate with fucking balloons, you might get more out of them.

This is a football forum, not a gay site. If you don't go around calling people you want to debate with fucking balloons, you might get more out of them.

Forum for debate my friend not for childish name calling.

Not everyone thinks Mario is God, get over it!

cookster said:

Forum for debate my friend not for childish name calling.

Not everyone thinks Mario is God, get over it!

You might want to tell 80s shorts that!

He burnt his house down before the 6-1 and that didn't seem to do him much harm, keep the faith in Mario he will repay it in buckets down the line.

I wouldn't buy The Mirror tomorrow then

554367984.jpg

r.soleofsalford said:
its in the paper it must be true

Surprise surprise that's not what Mancini actually said.

Asked if he can understand why Balotelli's team-mates might be growing frustrated with him, the City boss replied: 'I can. I told him that if you played with me 10 years ago I give you every day maybe one punch in your head! Mario can be one of the top players in Europe and I work with him every day because I don't want him to lose his talent.
I don't speak with him every day because otherwise I would need a psychologist.'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2125819/Roberto-Mancini-Id-punch-Mario-Balotelli-head.html#ixzz1rCwQVx90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1rCwQVx90</a>

redmizzle said:
Dave S said:
What a charming person you are.

This is a football forum, not a gay site. If you don't go around calling people you want to debate with fucking balloons, you might get more out of them.[/quote]

If anybody does not agree with you then they are "rambling on" in your words. It is you that resorts to insults 1st when your opinion is questioned. You seem oblivious to the meaning of debate. You are also a very angry, hateful person. And a fkin balloon.

80s Shorts said:
redmizzle said:
Dave S said:
What a charming person you are.

If anybody does not agree with you then they are "rambling on" in your words. It is you that resorts to insults 1st when your opinion is questioned. You seem oblivious to the meaning of debate. You are also a very angry, hateful person. And a fkin balloon.[/quote]

Like I said, oxygen-thieving idiot. Rumbling is an insult? Maybe you should grow a fucking pair!

Every pen you takeeeeee, everything you say... Every game you play, every tackle you make, Hansen will be after you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.