Mario AGAIN!

redmizzle said:
80s Shorts said:
redmizzle said:
That video cut real deep......if I bother to watch it. Thank heavens for Youtube.

So you agree that there is an attitude problem or psychological problem stopping Mario fullfill his potential at the moment ?

Attitude problem maybe, but not anything he can't grow out of or at least curb to a certain extent as he grows. That's not to say he'll become an angel, even more mature and established players still have their moments. I'd steer clear of the psychological talk though, it's an extreme judgement to pass on someone you hardly know and bullshit stories in the papers don't count as part of ''knowing'' someone and in this case most of them are made up or exaggerated anyway.

At least you seem to realise it's not his talent that's in question which was what Matt the Giant was on about in the first place.

See, I can play nicely too ;).

He shows brief glimpes of talent but not enough to consider himself anywhere near Messi. That seems to be his consideration of himself. As for "knowing" him, you are in the same boat as I. Although you seem to profer opinion as though you know him very well.

I think people take the comments he made about only being behind Messi out of those who have won ''Young player of the year award'' too literally. What if it was tongue in cheek? Even if he believes it, what's wrong with a striker whose confidence is sky high? I'm sure he realises he has to work towards it to realise that potential, he even said as much in the interview with Noel Gallagher.

What's really happening here is that City have been top literally all season, suddenly it looks like it will end with that lot winning it with what looks like a mediocre squad and it's frustrating as fuck so now people are finding targets to vent their frustrations at and who better than Balotelli? Coupled with a media who love nothing but to stir shit and you have the masses getting sucked right in.

Balotelli has his faults, but it's nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be.

corky1970 said:
i think i can sum this whole Mario thing up

early season, he gets loads of shit cos we need a good start and its looking like a good sqaud, come on Mario sort your fucking head out lets see if your anygood ........otherwise your a ****

mid season city are flying, Mario is a fucking hero, going in pubs, schools, giving Money away , we are five points clear, playing like Barca...........so who gives a fuck, we are goning to win the league

end of season title push, the stress is getting to fans, players , the press , the manager, Mario is doing the same stuff we all giggled at earlier in the season, hes no longer funny cos winning the title as a city fan outweighs any sort of fuckwittery, and it is hurting, Mario doesnt understand our wanting and our need and our desperation.

all of a sudden hes a **** again.

summed up perfectly
Brilliant!

redmizzle said:
At least you seem to realise it's not his talent that's in question which was what Matt the Giant was on about in the first place.

Good morning,
I think we've taken this discussion as fas a we can really, and I respect and accept your opinion even though I sometimes think you could express it in a friendlier way.

But I want to make it clear that I never questioned his talent, in this thread nor in any other. What I said, and did in fact question originally was the use of the phrase "unreal" talent, something I do not see in him and never have.

Have a a great weekend everybody!

For me unreal talent is like Messi...Not even C. Ronaldo.

So no, Mario is not an 'unreal' talent, but in my opinion he's an exceptional one with the world at his feet. Up to him to unlock his potential, though. It will take a lot of hard work, desire, and commitment to the game. The raw ability is certainly there.

...And you know something? Many people even question the existence of innate talents.

Jumanji said:

So no, Mario is not an 'unreal' talent, but in my opinion he's an exceptional one with the world at his feet. Up to him to unlock his potential, though. It will take a lot of hard work, desire, and commitment to the game. The raw ability is certainly there.

...And you know something? Many people even question the existence of innate talents.

Put these 3 words together Glasses, Blue Tinted.

cookster said:
Jumanji said:

Put these 3 words together Glasses, Blue Tinted.
Put these 8 words together Fuck, A Give Don't What You Think I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.