Mario AGAIN!

lancs blue said:
twinkletoes said:
lancs blue said:
How fucking sad are you that you feel it necessary to gloat?

How sad are the ones that keep defending him?

Those defending him are offering an opinion, you are gloating over something that has hurt the club you claim to support.

I knew Balotelli was hurting the club but a lot of people on here kept telling me I was wrong.

So am I wrong?

twinkletoes said:
lancs blue said:
twinkletoes said:

Those defending him are offering an opinion, you are gloating over something that has hurt the club you claim to support.

I knew Balotelli was hurting the club but a lot of people on here kept telling me I was wrong.

So am I wrong?

This latest one may have hurt the club but yes you were wrong in the past. I have this image in my mind of you cheering when the ref produced the red card yesterday.

lancs blue said:
twinkletoes said:
lancs blue said:

So am I wrong?

This latest one may have hurt the club but yes you were wrong in the past. I have this image in my mind of you cheering when the ref produced the red card yesterday.

Am I naked?

twinkletoes said:
lancs blue said:
twinkletoes said:

So am I wrong?

Am I naked?

yes, apart from the "balo is a twat" wristband

twinkletoes said:
lancs blue said:
twinkletoes said:

So am I wrong?
Same can be said of Mancini who you kept defending can it not?

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
lancs blue said:

So am I wrong?
Same can be said of Mancini who you kept defending can it not?

I have never defended Mancini per se.

I have always been consistent in that I want any manager at the club to have a good few years at the job, and not end up like Chelsea chopping and changing every couple of years.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
RandomJ said:
Anyone who thinks Mario will be a City player next season are going to be very disappointed. If we get a new manager in Mario will be number 1 on his list of players to fuck off and even Mancini, the only manager who can stand Mario has had enough of his shit now. Does too much off the pitch and not enough on it. Won't miss him one bit.

I bet £10 you are wrong
Charity bet of course

So which charity will be receiving your donation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.