Mario Balotelli - Finally changing?

BlueCityfan

I was just thinking. Balo is a massive talent. And he justs need to change his attitude.

I saw these interesting quotes from the Italy coach, Cesare Prandelli:

"I spoke with Balotelli and he is sorry what happened. He has asked me for help, he knows he was stupid, and he asked how he can stop himself from destroying everything," the Azzurri tactician told the press.

"However, we keep him in consideration.

I know that it means much for Balotelli to play for Italy. I think he might learn..for his italy careers sake.

You all probly know that he was excluded from the squad because of the red. Just to clear it up :D

Yesterday against Chelsea..he really looked like a balotelli who has finally realised that his career for Italy and overall can be destroyed by himself.

He looked like he just had woken up from a bad dream and realised that it could happen.

Anyone else got this impression?

BlueCityfan said:
I was just thinking. Balo is a massive talent. And he justs need to change his attitude.

"I spoke with Balotelli and he is sorry what happened. He has asked me for help, he knows he was stupid, and he asked how he can stop himself from destroying everything," the Azzurri tactician told the press.

"However, we keep him in consideration.

I know that it means much for Balotelli to play for Italy. I think he might learn..for his italy careers sake.

You all probly know that he was excluded from the squad because of the red. Just to clear it up :D

Yesterday against Chelsea..he really looked like a balotelli who has finally realised that his career for Italy and overall can be destroyed by himself.

He looked like he just had woken up from a bad dream and realised that it could happen.

Nope.

Didnt see much... he can't do much in 10 mins. Will wait until next game though.

I'm bored shitless with the turd and the last thing i wanted to see was another Balotelli thread.....

Impossible to say at this stage whether he's changed or not.

What bringing him on at the end against Chelsea did show was that Mancini has no bollocks to discipline his pet project properly. He needed teaching a lesson, not letting off as if nothing happened on Thursday. If I were one of the players who had to work extra hard on Thursday, Tevez for example, I'd be extremely annoyed that the manager had made hollow threats about leaving Balotelli out for the Chelsea game.

First of all it would be nice to think that he could get the answers he needs from within the club.

Secondly it's not fucking rocket science......stop acting like a prick, stop reacting on the pitch and most importantly bang in some fucking goals.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
BlueCityfan said:

Nope.

Didnt see much... he can't do much in 10 mins. Will wait until next game though.

I know he didin't do much in the 10min. He looked a bit short of confidence. But he ran and tried his best. Something he didn't do before.

FantasyIreland said:
I'm bored shitless with the turd and the last thing i wanted to see was another Balotelli thread.....

And yet you found yourself compelled to post in it!?

[quote="BlueCityfan

<a class="postlink" href="http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:s9HMposiEmMJ:allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html+the+scorpion+and+the+toad+parable&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... ogle.co.uk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.