Mario Balotelli

A Bastia supporter has been given a stadium ban after racially abusing Mario with monkey chants during last weekend's game on Corsica.

Fucking wanker!
That's a bit harsh. He was never a wanker; he just didn't have the mental application to get to where his obvious talent should have taken him.
;-)

Not bothered about that bit just that Balotelli still loves our shirt.
Haha oh :). Well I think he's realised how good he had it here, I bet he wishes he could have made more of the chances he had but he knows he's well thought of by most at City and will always be remembered as one of ours.

Come home mario. We need a different option up front...
Say aguero and iheanacho moved on, and we bought a worldie to replace sergio... would you be against getting mario as well? It is his home

Stayed behind after Monchengladbach to watch Mario play for Nice at Schalke.

He was injured and didn't play, which for some reason I still find quite funny.

His time with us has come and gone, it was without doubt a missed opportunity.

He was probably at his most chilled and relaxed here and does seem to look back fondly on his City period.

I'd only he'd have put the effort in with us we'd have both benefited hugely.

There are similarities between Mario and Jesus. Both had/have the chance to become legends not just for us but in the wider football world, both came to us young, both have managers who will do thier very best for them, both adored by the fans.......

Time will tell how far Jesus will go but Balo could for a period if he'd grasped the chance be there already rather than multi millionaire or not, never ever reached the heights he should have at any club. If only he'd have realised what a good thing he had going for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.