Mario Balotelli

One of my favorite goals of all time and my all time favorite player.

I'll always love Mario. I can't say for certain that I would have stuck to watching football if it weren't for him. I had 0 knowledge of the game when I started watching and because of his talent and antics (especially the antics) I had to watch every game just to see what he'd do next!

Where has the time gone? Feels like just yesterday I was waking up at 5 am hunting down terrible/choppy streams and praying that he'd be in the starting 11. Thank you NBC for acquiring the US rights!
Having thought about that game in the US where Mancini went balistic at him for attempting the back heel, I remember the commentary at the time and they were absolutley amazed by what went on. It's shame the MLS has took so long to grow, the american market would have sold a personality like that, he should maybe go there next... get him the New York team they can do worse and he'd probably do well there.

Having thought about that game in the US where Mancini went balistic at him for attempting the back heel, I remember the commentary at the time and they were absolutley amazed by what went on. It's shame the MLS has took so long to grow, the american market would have sold a personality like that, he should maybe go there next... get him the New York team they can do worse and he'd probably do well there.

That was amazing. Absolutely loved that :). How was that received over there (Assuming you're a brit)? Did the city fans get riled up over it?

That was amazing. Absolutely loved that :). How was that received over there (Assuming you're a brit)? Did the city fans get riled up over it?
No it was just typical Mario and typical Mancini to most of us they were quite the pair together as you probably learned haha. :)

Gone into full wind up mode now playing the French rags, doing a bit of show boating that they do not like.

SNF3108A_280_427890a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.