Mario Balotelli

I often wish to live through 2011-2012 again. I fucking loved that team, loved Mario and loved the manager.

Don't get me wrong I've always been a big Pep fan and really like the way we play but there was something about that season. The fans were on it too and were brilliant.

Yup agree, was just discussing this with my Dad today, some amazing away games that season and the fans were absolutely buzzing!!

I often wish to live through 2011-2012 again. I fucking loved that team, loved Mario and loved the manager.

Don't get me wrong I've always been a big Pep fan and really like the way we play but there was something about that season. The fans were on it too and were brilliant.

I have mixed feelings.

Winning the title was great. I only missed 3 games all season.

What it did to me near the end of the season I not so sure I want to experience again.

The stress got to me. I never noticed as I thought I was just going along with it but my wife has told me since I was a nightmare.

It all came to a head also at arsenal when Mario was sent off. I went mad at the ref and as I ran down the aisles to shout at him I literally bumped into 2 stewards. To cut a long story short that resulted in me being arrested and convicted of common assault.

Apart from the financial cost at the time I know I have missed out on a couple of jobs due to the conviction.

I also had to give my ticket away for the Newcastle game away as after discussions with my wife it was decided for me it best I never went to that game. Gutted is not the word.

We all know the rest but I look back with some slight regret but also I did learn. One thing was city is such a big big part of me. It is me really. That will never change but I now have some more control.

I have mixed feelings.

What it did to me near the end of the season I not so sure I want to experience again.

The stress got to me. I never noticed as I thought I was just going along with it but my wife has told me since I was a nightmare.

It all came to a head also at arsenal when Mario was sent off. I went mad at the ref and as I ran down the aisles to shout at him I literally bumped into 2 stewards. To cut a long story short that resulted in me being arrested and convicted of common assault.

Apart from the financial cost at the time I know I have missed out on a couple of jobs due to the conviction.

I also had to give my ticket away for the Newcastle game away as after discussions with my wife it was decided for me it best I never went to that game. Gutted is not the word.

We all know the rest but I look back with some slight regret but also I did learn. One thing was city is such a big big part of me. It is me really. That will never change but I now have some more control.

Fucking hell I wasn't expecting this response but fair play to you for honesty.

Did you at least make the QPR game mate?

Could have been worse for you, two lads off our coach walked out just before Dzeko scored. We found them sat on the mini bus an hour and a half later sulking because they'd missed it haha.

Some wonderful revisionist thinking on here. On his day, he was a genius. Nearly unplayable. But how often was that? 1 in 7 or 8, if that. He'd drive Pep mental.

He scored for Nice tonight in their 1-1 draw with Ajax.

Two minutes after receiving a yellow card.

New season, same old Mario.

I have mixed feelings.

Yes was very stressful, I went on a bender for two days after that arsenal game when Mario was sent off. Think I am now prepared for the UCL version of the first time!

Scored two in Nice's 4-0 win over Monaco today, including a sixth minute penalty.

Mario seems to have found his home.

Or maybe his second home.

Monaco lost 4-0? - not surprising I guess as their team has been torn apart - well done Mario btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.