Mario Balotelli

Indeed it was. I think he understood our mentality as fans as we have his.

The majority of us would welcome him warmly appearing at ours for another team.

I think we still have a big place in his heart. He often tweets congratulations on a good result.

Not seen this mentioned here yet but Pirlo has been getting behind Balotelli again, seems rather frustrated for him that it looks as though his promise has been wasted so far.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-pre...elli-still-a-special-player-says-andrea-pirlo

I wonder if NYCFC would take him next season maybe? He had his problems but I hope every City fan never forgets the part he played not only in the winning season but the most beautiful moment in City's history. Forever a legend lets wish him well.

The greatest assist of all time!

Was always at his best when he had something to prove for us , The Fa Cup run , When he stepped up during the 11/12 season. He also destroyed that Germany defence in 2012.

That assist, why always me and his wink after the semi means he will always have a place in my heart, mad as a box of frogs but better he is like that, than some utter no mark personality like Owen, Milner or Lineker.

Hope he finds a place to feel at home and play some good football, if not good luck to the lad in whatever he wants to do.

I don't dismiss your points at all, I agree with a lot of what you have written about Mario. However much talent he may or may not have, he has very poor application.

Sounds like my annual appraisal at work.

Love Mario and, as others have said, played a part in some of my favourite City related moments but he's never going to be world class talent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.