Mario Balotelli in a car crash (P14)

split the squad into 2 groups ? 24 players on one side and mario and mancini on the other
but if mancini could not tame him then nobody can. sadly their was a world class player in there somewhere but needed moulded in his early years. but it was to late by the time he rocked up at manchester city

i think micah richards once said he never seen anybody hit the ball harder than mario.. the ball would fly into the net in training and the keepers could never get near it

split the squad into 2 groups ? 24 players on one side and mario and mancini on the other
but if mancini could not tame him then nobody can. sadly their was a world class player in there somewhere but needed moulded in his early years. but it was to late by the time he rocked up at manchester city

i think micah richards once said he never seen anybody hit the ball harder than mario.. the ball would fly into the net in training and the keepers could never get near it
Strange question,. Do you think a guy like Cus Donato,. Could have hypnotised him into being a Balon Dor, look what he did to Mike Tyson?

I dont know if agree with that bit necessarily. Mario is a bit mental and in need of a tight leash but Mancini is not exactly known for his long fuse and level headed man management

Giving the Beskitas coach shit in his celebration for comments he made saying mario 'Has no brain'

Still love the guy

Edit: turns out the comment was made after he tried that backheel in that LA Galaxy friendly and got subbed off lol.. long grudge to hold

Giving the Beskitas coach shit in his celebration for comments he made saying mario 'Has no brain'

Still love the guy

Edit: turns out the comment was made after he tried that backheel in that LA Galaxy friendly and got subbed off lol.. long grudge to hold

I bet Mancini said a lot worse to him and about him after that particular incident - he was not best pleased.......... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.