Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Saints played at the Etihad this year I actually said to my Dad he's a good player (not knowing who it was) later I found out it to be Lemina. Fast and strong he stood out on that day but he's been on the bench quite a lot for Southampton. The Pep effect will always win.

Whenever I've seen Southampton (admittedly not much!) I've always thought he looked shit and wondered how he ever played for Juventus! And cost Saints about £15m!

When the Saints played at the Etihad this year I actually said to my Dad he's a good player (not knowing who it was) later I found out it to be Lemina. Fast and strong he stood out on that day but he's been on the bench quite a lot for Southampton. The Pep effect will always win.

Agree with that. I was impressed that day too. Looked very raw but promising all the same.

I called this one at beginning of season. Good player in a shit team. Caught my eye few times. Does tackle well and break up play but gets away with tackles that he wouldn't in a City shirt. Press resistant and great dribbler but then finds himself out of position. Passing isn't exceptional but is strong, can head a ball and has a fierce shot. Disagree he is a Gundogin type, much more a Fern type. Still young. Not yet done enough to earn a City bid but wouldn't be upset if we signed him.

I called this one at beginning of season. Good player in a shit team. Caught my eye few times. Does tackle well and break up play but gets away with tackles that he wouldn't in a City shirt. Press resistant and great dribbler but then finds himself out of position. Passing isn't exceptional but is strong, can head a ball and has a fierce shot. Disagree he is a Gundogin type, much more a Fern type. Still young. Not yet done enough to earn a City bid but wouldn't be upset if we signed him.
Yea he's much closer to Fern than Gundogan, which we absolutely need this summer. To pick a player not in our squad, I'd say he's very similar to Moussa Dembele (Spurs) who I would have at City in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.