Mario moving on

AliBobbyJ

Team supported
City
There's a report in goal.com that Mario Balotelli is signing a contract to play for Monza in Serie B. The club's chief exec, guy called Galliani, says all is agreed after "the boy" talked to the club president. The boy? WTF? He's 30 years old. Troubled he might be, but with attitudes like this I don't have much hope it will work out for him at this new place, his ninth club. A great talent sadly lost.

I was going to go on a rant, but it's Sunday so I'll spare you.
I'll simply say, no he didn't.
Go on a rant mate, whats Sunday got to do with anything, its a forum for different opinions.

All i will say is that Mario didnt fulfil the talent he had, but he bonded the team together greatly in 2012, and for that im grateful.

Talent and attitude wasted certainly.

Go on a rant mate, whats Sunday got to do with anything, its a forum for different opinions.

All i will say is that Mario didnt fulfil the talent he had, but he bonded the team together greatly in 2012, and for that im grateful.

He has just joined the forums two months ago and probably a kid so will take time to understand that people can have their own opinion whether Sunday or not ;)

Will always love Mario. Scored some very important goals in 2011/12, had the world at his feet in the euros and just before he went to Milan. Was gutted when he left.

He had some technique did Mario, can’t remember if it was a cup game where he managed to hit a long ball up from Yaya on the half volley that went in off the bar. You could tell if he wanted it or not, remember the likes of Charlie Adams would proper leave one on him early doors in a game and his head would go and Mancini would have to sub him.

I was a Balotelli fan as well and I thought he had everything - skills, finishing, pace and unpredictability. I don't think he ever fulfilled his potential though and when he retires I suspect he will ask himself a lot of "what if.." questions.

I do sometimes wonder how he had done if he'd been managed by Ferguson. I was worried at one point he'd go there and become the new cantona.

Ultimately we - and he - will never know how good he could've been.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of him, he will always be remembered for THAT pass.

He had some technique did Mario, can’t remember if it was a cup game where he managed to hit a long ball up from Yaya on the half volley that went in off the bar. You could tell if he wanted it or not, remember the likes of Charlie Adams would proper leave one on him early doors in a game and his head would go and Mancini would have to sub him.
Think that was Villa at home in cup, a cracking finish.
The fact he is only 30 shows how much he had achieved at a young age. F.A. cup and PL with us. 3 x Serie A, coppa italia and CL. All by the age of 22. Could have achieved so much more but for various reasons didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.