Mario takes Drake for a curry.

Mr Partridge said:
mcfc-mark said:
Josh Blue said:
He went to the game aswell.... where was he when we were shit!

Here's a clue...
drakerio1.jpg

Looks like a total scally. A right dodgy little fucker.

So does the one on the left.[/
quote]

Great post!

Drake is the biggest rapper out there right now.

Quality music and when he was with rio he was kitted out in ushited gear to promote himself really, he is a rapper from Canada, hardly the biggest fan. He wouldnt even know what number rio wears the fucking crispy duck.

Stillsy said:

Quality music and when he was with rio he was kitted out in ushited gear to promote himself really, he is a rapper from Canada, hardly the biggest fan. He wouldnt even know what number rio wears the fucking crispy duck.
So basically he just whores himself onto anything/anyone that will listen?
Sounds like a ****, a massive **** at that. Oh, and his music is shit. I've never heard one song but I can tell you right here, right now that it's the worst music in the world.

My daughter and her mates went to the Drake concert , she reckons it was 'tops' ...... although i have to admit i don't know any of his songs , or even much about him .... to me most of these rappers all sound the same , and look alike , and personally i wouldn't cross the road to watch any of them !

His songs probably wouldn't even have got into the top 100 years ago , but i suppose times change and the kids are easily pleased now !

As for Balotelli .... i suppose he's entitled to a life outside of football , but aside from his two goals on Saturday , i saw very little else from him , and Mancini apparently didn't either ....... the jury is still out on this guy for me , and they probably always will be!

Stillsy said:

drake the biggest rapper out there?

hahah, take your head for a wobble fella

the guys shite....who ever heard of a rapper using auto tune

in fact, wtf would auto tune be needed for when your're rapping ;/

shadygiz said:
Stillsy said:

drake the biggest rapper out there?

hahah, take your head for a wobble fella

the guys shite....who ever heard of a rapper using auto tune

in fact, wtf would auto tune be needed for when your're rapping ;/

Stats dont lie, your opinion doesnt make someone amazing, he sells the most records and i cant remember how long it took his tour to sell out but it wasnt very long. He is massive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.