Mario takes Drake for a curry.

Mclovin said:
Just lost some respect for Mario, Drake is a shit rapper who uses a blackberry while freestyling. Fuck YMCMB and their shit music and Lil Wayne can go pretend to play FIFA the ****.

Says in that Metro article his real name's Aubrey?!?! No wonder he used his middle name Drake!

Yeh yeh this goes out to my boi minus thirty from the millenium

I've listened to your music, i've heard you on da mike
I have to say from the heart, there's nuffin to like
Your lyrics are older than last nights bhuna
In fact listening to your shit can give you a tumour
The way you ponce about comes across lazy
I've seen more movement after a chicken jalfrezi
Posing with camel will make you more viable?
Now next to mario, could you be any more pliable?

Drake for fucks sake your a fraud and a fake
If mario was paying, i'll bet you had stake
We don't need you or want you to follow our team
we've oasis the doves eric b and rakim
I'm leaving it there as i've gave you my time
Maybe you'll take heed and learn how to rhyme.

Peace out.

Josh Blue said:
Not a big Drake fan but thought everyone might be interested in another Mario story.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/895074-mario-balotelli-takes-rapper-drake-out-for-a-curry-after-man-city-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/8 ... -city-game</a>

I dont care what Mario does when he isnt on the pitch so wont be opening the thread. I also dont know who Drake is and have not need to find out.

Poor thread.

So we lose an important game and he fucks off out with his celebrity mate for curry later... yep, he's clearly gutted we lost.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
So we lose an important game and he fucks off out with his celebrity mate for curry later... yep, he's clearly gutted we lost.
Do you expect him to go home and cry?

MATCITY said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

I expect players would actually feel slightly gutted that they may well of just blown their chances of winning the title... not think "Oh well, I can look forward to going for a curry with my new best mate Drake"

Stillsy said:
Drake is the biggest rapper out there right now.

Quality music and when he was with rio he was kitted out in ushited gear to promote himself really, he is a rapper from Canada, hardly the biggest fan. He wouldnt even know what number rio wears the fucking crispy duck.

Drake is not the biggest artist in hiphop infact his whiney voice and style cannot be described as hiphop he is woman pop. Go to his shows its all females because he is POP singing about broken hearts and begging strippers to be his wifey. He is a clown and should not ever be labelled as hiphop. Even Lil Wayne whoes style he cloned is better than this big headed fool. Cant stand him but he is the latest fad a watered down version of urban music that is safe for middle/upperclass children so they feel they understand the streets.

He is however NOT hiphop.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
MATCITY said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

I expect players would actually feel slightly gutted that they may well of just blown their chances of winning the title... not think "Oh well, I can look forward to going for a curry with my new best mate Drake"
He might be a bit gutted but his social life doesn't revolve around how work is going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.