Mario takes Drake for a curry.

MATCITY said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
So we lose an important game and he fucks off out with his celebrity mate for curry later... yep, he's clearly gutted we lost.
Do you expect him to go home and cry?
This is what Mario should have done...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:14 pm --<br /><br />
RyanP3609 said:
Mclovin said:
Just lost some respect for Mario, Drake is a shit rapper who uses a blackberry while freestyling. Fuck YMCMB and their shit music and Lil Wayne can go pretend to play FIFA the ****.

Says in that Metro article his real name's Aubrey?!?! No wonder he used his middle name Drake!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRUGovnM3zc[/youtube]

Drake - Drake - Trust Issues

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32YlLwCyvww&feature=related[/youtube]

I guess the media have some trust issues with Mario, that is the only reason he became a friend to drake

BlakeTheBlue said:
Stillsy said:
shadygiz said:
drake the biggest rapper out there?

hahah, take your head for a wobble fella

the guys shite....who ever heard of a rapper using auto tune

in fact, wtf would auto tune be needed for when your're rapping ;/

Stats dont lie, your opinion doesnt make someone amazing, he sells the most records and i cant remember how long it took his tour to sell out but it wasnt very long. He is massive.

Mr Blobby got to number 1. I quite remember that Right said Fred bunch having a few hits too... justin Bieberis the latest fad. There's no accounting for the taste of morons, It certainly doesn't mean that this fucking abortion is any good.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyv4Bjja8yc[/youtube]

is it me or does the chap at 4.55 in this video look like Adebyor. We all thought he was playing for the spuds...he's making Drake videos :P

I saw Mario and Drake in Mario's White Bentley on Deansgate. Put window down to get a better look and Mario just looked at me, put his window down and said 'Hi, u alright' ... which made me realise .... FOOOOOOK it's Balotelli!

The man looks like the calmest person you've ever seen. Makes all the paper talk about him seem like nothing more than hype.

SuperSilva said:
I saw Mario and Drake in Mario's White Bentley on Deansgate. Put window down to get a better look and Mario just looked at me, put his window down and said 'Hi, u alright' ... which made me realise .... FOOOOOOK it's Balotelli!

The man looks like the calmest person you've ever seen. Makes all the paper talk about him seem like nothing more than hype.
If i were you in that situation a would have attacked Drake :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp3BPE2lRuY[/youtube]

Seems he's also a Chelsea fan! Reminds me a lot of Robbie Keane!

razinho said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp3BPE2lRuY[/youtube]

Seems he's also a Chelsea fan! Reminds me a lot of Robbie Keane!
So first he's a Rag, then he fronts as a City supporter and now he supports Chelsea. Make up your mind you shit rapper.

zangatangring said:
Drake is talented. In America, the most corporate country in the world, certain artists are often forced to intelligently invent musical sensibilities and 'images.' That's why hip-hop artists are often far more intelligent and expressive than pop stars (you'll only know this if you listen to hip-hop closely).

Honestly, my ego isn't big enough to put drake down just because i desire his lifestyle. He's certainly more cerebrally gifted than ANY of the figures in football we idolise. In saying that, he's no genius (i.e, kanye west or Kurt cobain).

You are either a 13 year old girl from the suburbs or a kid who thinks there is nothing wrong with the way Tim Westwood speaks. Are you serious? Drakes lifestyle is to be a pussy, Lil Wayne clone (how do you clone anyone called little anything?) who begs strippers for sex and then they play him. There is nothing intelligent about an upperclass kid from Canada rhyming about bitches, drugs, money and guns inbetween crying for girls. He is a clown of the highest order and only popular because the majority of youth buy into that generic garbage because they were never alive during hiphops best years.

How many times do we have to hear "Im a young money millionaire?" None of those clowns are getting paid anyway Lil Wayne is getting robbed by Baby and has been from day one. So if your boss is getting robbed inbetween getting dicked what is happening to you?

Drakes boss

895632.jpg

You seem to have a liking for closet homosexuals so I suspect your infatuation with Drake, Kanye and Kurt could be more to do with your sexual leanings. Kayne is very talented but genius? Nothing to do with ego but I just have a disliking for fake clowns. Drake can rap he should just be himself and entertain not wear a Chelsea shirt today a United shirty tommorrow then on Sunday a City shirt that alone shows his fake fuckery character.

didactic said:
zangatangring said:
Drake is talented. In America, the most corporate country in the world, certain artists are often forced to intelligently invent musical sensibilities and 'images.' That's why hip-hop artists are often far more intelligent and expressive than pop stars (you'll only know this if you listen to hip-hop closely).

Honestly, my ego isn't big enough to put drake down just because i desire his lifestyle. He's certainly more cerebrally gifted than ANY of the figures in football we idolise. In saying that, he's no genius (i.e, kanye west or Kurt cobain).

You are either a 13 year old girl from the suburbs or a kid who thinks there is nothing wrong with the way Tim Westwood speaks. Are you serious? Drakes lifestyle is to be a pussy, Lil Wayne clone (how do you clone anyone called little anything?) who begs strippers for sex and then they play him. There is nothing intelligent about an upperclass kid from Canada rhyming about bitches, drugs, money and guns inbetween crying for girls. He is a clown of the highest order and only popular because the majority of youth buy into that generic garbage because they were never alive during hiphops best years.

How many times do we have to hear "Im a young money millionaire?" None of those clowns are getting paid anyway Lil Wayne is getting robbed by Baby and has been from day one. So if your boss is getting robbed inbetween getting dicked what is happening to you?

Drakes boss

895632.jpg

You seem to have a liking for closet homosexuals so I suspect your infatuation with Drake, Kanye and Kurt could be more to do with your sexual leanings. Kayne is very talented but genius? Nothing to do with ego but I just have a disliking for fake clowns. Drake can rap he should just be himself and entertain not wear a Chelsea shirt today a United shirty tommorrow then on Sunday a City shirt that alone shows his fake fuckery character.
Quality post

didactic said:
You seem to have a liking for closet homosexuals so I suspect your infatuation with...Kurt could be more to do with your sexual leanings

Did you actually just brand Kurt Cobain a closet homosexual? He was anti-Homophobia but he wasn't gay, hence why he rejected the advances of his gay friend in his teens. The other pair of pricks you mentioned however...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.