Mario "The Don" Balotelli

Looks like he was on drugs some of his laid back performances for us to be honest.

Balotelli denies mob link
Player's agent categorically dismisses reports in Italian media

Mario Balotelli's agent has been forced to deny the Manchester City striker's reported link to organised crime.

It has been suggested in the Italy international's homeland that the former Inter Milan player took a trip to the Scampia area of Naples, notorious for drug-related crime, last year.

Balotelli is said to have been given a guided tour of the area by local gang members but his agent, Mino Raiola, claims the star is merely a victim of his own curiosity.

"Balotelli has never had any rapport with organised crime," Raiola told football-italia.net.
Trip

"I will not confirm or deny he made this trip, because I don't know what actually happened.

"If, and I repeat if, Mario went to Scampia then it was because he was curious about these tragically famous areas.

"He certainly did not know that the people accompanying him were tied to the clans.

"There are many people around the world of football and it's impossible to know who everyone you talk to really is."

The Italian Mafia does not accept black members. They are probably just behind the KKK with regards to how they view racial harmony. They make the BNP look tame.

/thread.

I usually say I would change places with any extremely wealthy athlete but I'd have to reconsider if I'd swap with Balo. How hard would it be to be this kid? Not matter what he does or says somebody will construe some nefarious motive.

Take a tour? You're being shown around by mob bosses.

Get a parking ticket? You're a master criminal.

Throw some darts out a window as a joke? You're endangering the lives of children.

Have the audacity to be Italian and black? Well, we all know how horrible that is...

Thinks he's a "Gangsta" but would probably shit his pants if anything serious kicked off!

Didn't he get a tattoo of a gun to show the mafia they couldn't scare him?

I am sure i read some thing like this.

a flashy black immigrant to Italy, with the attitude of a crime boss since he was a preteen, I sincerely doubt he avoided organised crime in Italy. His tats also suggest otherwise.

Probably was a period in his life when he was in a gang or two.

NinoK said:
a flashy black immigrant to Italy, with the attitude of a crime boss since he was a preteen, I sincerely doubt he avoided organised crime in Italy. His tats also suggest otherwise.

Probably was a period in his life when he was in a gang or two.
Honestly? What the fuck?

Balotelli is Al Capones bastard lovechild, and he also has a more aggressive walk that Kevin Horlock.

The Italian mob hates black people. Seriously what the fuck does this guy have to do before people treat him like a normal person. He goes on a trip to a place in Italy and he's a fucking mobster now?

How the hell do you make that connection?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.