Mario WAS At The Parade

rickmcfc

Go to 9 minutes on the parade video, middle of the screen hiding his face LOL!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/</a>

v67r7o.jpg

There was a Mario "Looky Likey" in Piccadily after the game on Sunday, near the monument where the Gorton Supporters Club were singing...... lots of people taking pictures of him

Even had Balotelli on the back of his shirt.....

Needs to quit the burgers mind:

MariosSister.jpg

Bluemanc100 said:
There was a Mario "Looky Likey" in Piccadily after the game on Sunday, near the monument where the Gorton Supporters Club were singing...... lots of people taking pictures of him

That could be the one who got on the Altrincham tram after the parade on Monday.

Bluemanc100 said:

MariosSister.jpg

Haha! That guy was in mary d's during game...funny stuff!

Bluemanc100 said:

MariosSister.jpg

Apart from his hair he looks as much like Mario as I do and i'm a 30 year old white man. lmao

BatBlue said:
Bluemanc100 said:

MariosSister.jpg

Apart from his hair he looks as much like Mario as I do and i'm a 30 year old white man. lmao

It must have been the shock kicking in after the game, he was getting mobbed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.