Mario's Agent Speaks: "Mario is Staying"

Stortz said:
meeesh said:
citytill1die84 said:
Makes me laugh how Mancini puts up with Mario yet he just got Rid od Adebayor no questions asked.

Your not kidding,and Bellamy for that matter as well
Spot on, if Bellamy had played yesterday he would have been one of the lads who actually gave a shit!

Bellamy would've fucking drop kicked Balotelli.
Bellamy's attitude would have made a huge difference yesterday.

ChicagoBlue said:
Meesh or Sheesh?!

Don't you see....Ade and Bellers were allowed to walk because they CHALLENGED THE BOSS, just like Tevez did! Big difference between being exasperating and open dissension of the Boss! When Mario was benched for the first month of the season, did he bellyache or did he buckle down?

BTW, I just checked the scoring charts and cold not find either Ade or Bellers in the Top 10? Should I look harder?!!
Adebayor's scored thirteen, same as Balotelli, and has more assists.

Skashion said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Meesh or Sheesh?!

Don't you see....Ade and Bellers were allowed to walk because they CHALLENGED THE BOSS, just like Tevez did! Big difference between being exasperating and open dissension of the Boss! When Mario was benched for the first month of the season, did he bellyache or did he buckle down?

BTW, I just checked the scoring charts and cold not find either Ade or Bellers in the Top 10? Should I look harder?!!
Adebayor's scored thirteen, same as Balotelli, and has more assists.
More appearances too. Comparing apples to oranges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.