Mark Clattenburg reveals

Sure I read something a while ago about all the dodgy decisions given against us by that bent bastard. Too many to be a coincidence.

I'm sure he has a lot more to reveal than this. Still something dodgy about the way he suddenly left Epl

I'm convinced there was something extremely suspect about his friendship with the 'alcoholic-****-whose-name-I-shan't-mention'. Way, way too many occasions they benefitted from his 'decisions' to be a coincidence.

One day, hopefully in my lifetime, the whole rotten, corrupt truth about referees and those bastards will be revealed.

I'm convinced there was something extremely suspect about his friendship with the 'alcoholic-****-whose-name-I-shan't-mention'. Way, way too many occasions they benefitted from his 'decisions' to be a coincidence.

One day, hopefully in my lifetime, the whole rotten, corrupt truth about referees and those bastards will be revealed.
Mike Riley taught him everything he knew in that regard.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone saw the thing he did in the Sun on Saturday where he rated all the current Premier League referees. Obviously the majority of them are disliked and not rated well on here but the bit he did on each of them was brutal. And some of the sections were nothing more than really personal attacks on them as individuals, nothing to do with them as referees. It was just a really odd piece.

Come on now, if that was the case, would we seriously have been allowed to smash them 6-1 with him in charge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.