Mark Clattenburg

Comments like these almost make you respect total jobsworths like Mike Dean because he might be shit but at least he's not a cheat

Couldn't listen to that chummy shit for more than a couple of minutes. Toe curling.

Even in the Premier League, I still smile at the first time I came across Roy Keane. He screamed at us for a corner and I'm sure it was a goal kick but because he screamed at us so loudly, I gave a corner, I was that petrified of him.

You know the fact this guy was elevated to the top of the refereeing ladder says that this kind of officiating is encouraged and he was just doing what it took to get by.

The fingers will be pointed at him but it's people like Mike Riley that need to be held accountable. Clattenburg is probably just a pawn for whatever it is they're trying to do as crazy as that sounds.

In fact this interview will probably be music to Riley's ears because it makes the general public think Clattenburg was the problem and it takes any attention off him and the PGMOL mafia.

He's the epitome of a lot of so called modern day referees, they ref the occasion and not the game, never liked the horrible twat and this confirms everything about the type of ref he was. Good fuckn riddance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.