Mark Clattenburg

I'm not surprised he did it, but I am surprised he admitted it.

I don't suppose the FA will "ask him for his observations" either, both as corrupt as one another!

Wasn't it him who also refused to send Saurez off against us for the most blatant dive when already on a yellow but i guess that was him making up his own rules again as it was the Hillsborough anniversary or something (gave them everything that day). But we all know it goes on, we all remember how quick Halsey was shut up after announcing he was told to change his reports, just wish more of this would come out

spurs cant moan after the pen that hit sterlings back.hes corrupt as we all thought but the daft twat has just admitted it on radio.

Wasn't it him who also refused to send Saurez off against us for the most blatant dive when already on a yellow but i guess that was him making up his own rules again as it was the Hillsborough anniversary or something (gave them everything that day). But we all know it goes on, we all remember how quick Halsey was shut up after announcing he was told to change his reports, just wish more of this would come out
Halsey knows he would be taken to the cleaners by the PiGMOL lawyers. They would bankrupt him. Even if he has evidence of match fixing (or game changing decisions which influenced the outcome of big money games), there is no way he could take it to the police without implicating himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.