Mark Clattenburg

Wasn't it him who also refused to send Saurez off against us for the most blatant dive when already on a yellow but i guess that was him making up his own rules again as it was the Hillsborough anniversary or something (gave them everything that day). But we all know it goes on, we all remember how quick Halsey was shut up after announcing he was told to change his reports, just wish more of this would come out

I'm not sure if he was the referee for that game, but I remember him sending off Bellamy in a 3-3 draw away at Bolton, when he was so obviously fouled, but gave him a second yellow for diving. Clattenburg said after the game one of his motivations was because he didn't like Bellamy. He is corrupt as hell. If you want to see a truly bent match, watch the Merseyside derby from 2007, 'The Clattenburg derby' as Everton fans call it. Absolutely disgraceful.

I'm not sure if he was the referee for that game, but I remember him sending off Bellamy in a 3-3 draw away at Bolton, when he was so obviously fouled, but gave him a second yellow for diving. Clattenburg said after the game one of his motivations was because he didn't like Bellamy. He is corrupt as hell. If you want to see a truly bent match, watch the Merseyside derby from 2007, 'The Clattenburg derby' as Everton fans call it. Absolutely disgraceful.
He was. He also didn't give us a clear penalty near the end when Nosferatu punched the ball out of the area.

Doess this not pretty much prove everything we have been saying about these people ?

If he would ignore doing his job because he's worried about a few Spurs fans, what would he do for Ferguson ?

In fact, if that's Utd & not Chelsea, how many Spurs players finish the game ?

Remember that video of Mike Riley reffing the rags v Arsenal ?

Doess this not pretty much prove everything we have been saying about these people ?

If he would ignore doing his job because he's worried about a few Spurs fans, what would he do for Ferguson ?

In fact, if that's Utd & not Chelsea, how many Spurs players finish the game ?

Remember that video of Mike Riley reffing the rags v Arsenal ?
Worst refereeing performance I've ever ever ever seen and the twats in charge of the lot now .

Wasn't it Twattenburg that broke the rule that officials have to remain together and leave the ground together because he had tickets to go to a Ed Sheehan pop concert? Again, needless to say, even though he blatantly broke the rules there was no reprimand or punishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.