Mark Halsey is....

toffee balls

A fookin top top man.

Spent 2 hours with him yesterday after bumping into him on a train and cannot speak highly enough of the guy.

He is in the process of writing a "no holes barred" book which will be released as soon as he retires and is very fond of us blues ( for obvious reasons).

I asked him BM legend has it that he was spotted on the piss less than 1 hour after the gillingham game his reply " you will have a special place the book"

Fergie's game face is in total contrast to the private gentleman he is , Chelsea are not that nice, Suarez growls at him ,Balo is mad and when Nicky W
was running round wembley arms aloft , Pullis was chasing him down the tunnel.

Here's a confession Rascal " my name is Neil and after 40 years of watching the blues I have found a referee I like"

toffee balls said:
A fookin top top man.

Spent 2 hours with him yesterday after bumping into him on a train and cannot speak highly enough of the guy.

He is in the process of writing a "no holes barred" book which will be released as soon as he retires and is very fond of us blues ( for obvious reasons).

I asked him BM legend has it that he was spotted on the piss less than 1 hour after the gillingham game his reply " you will have a special place the book"

Fergie's game face is in total contrast to the private gentleman he is , Chelsea are not that nice, Suarez growls at him ,Balo is mad and when Nicky W
was running round wembley arms aloft , Pullis was chasing him down the tunnel.

Here's a confession Rascal " my name is Neil and after 40 years of watching the blues I have found a referee I like"

You might want to rephrase that`!

Halsey has had a place in city fans' hearts since wembley 99 because gillingham were furious about the 5 minutes he added on. Whilst I am not doubting there were that many stoppages, it remains the only game I've ever been to when, as soon as the board went up you actually heard the crowd go '5 minutes!!!' In unison because it seemed a lot. If that 5 minutes had been 3 city's entire history could have been very different.

He went out for a beer in the wembley Hilton that night and of course the bar was full of celebrating city fans who bought him beers and saluted him in song in a tongue in cheek fashion. It hit the press that he's been 'celebrating' with city fans but in reality he was just having a laugh by all accounts. Gillingham made some kind of complaint but nothing was ever going to come of it.

He misses a blatant penalty after a handball by Whitley in extra time, too, if you watch the video. It's offset by one he missed for us early in the game though, equally as blatant.

Always seems a nice man, and he battled camcer of course. Can't wait for the book.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
He does a good job hiding his affection for city! Don't think he has given us anything since the Gillingham injury time.
Said that to him , he laughed and said we win every time he refs .

He is 52 and is as fit as a fiddle .
Told him he is still gonna get some stick from me.
He did not have a problem with that.

The thought of pullis chasing him up that tunnel makes me feel all warm inside.

toffee balls said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
He does a good job hiding his affection for city! Don't think he has given us anything since the Gillingham injury time.
Said that to him , he laughed and said we win every time he refs .

He is 52 and is as fit as a fiddle .
Told him he is still gonna get some stick from me.
He did not have a problem with that.

The thought of pullis chasing him up that tunnel makes me feel all warm inside.
Are you on the turn?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.