Mark Hughes alter-ego is Yosser Hughes!

Pocomoke blue

He played Yosser Hughes!

ruy6uw.jpg

"Gissa player......"

Did you live over in England at one time PB? Only reason I'm asking is, it isn't the sort of programme/series that I thought would 'travel' to America too well. And as for the scouse accents!!

My Farther gave me the box set last week, so I have been watching it all week and found it very disturbing and heartbreaking! to think a Government would put its people through that is beyond belief!
My parents has an extensive collection of comedies;plays and films from the UK.

Pocomoke blue said:
My Farther gave me the box set last week, so I have been watching it all week and found it very disturbing and heartbreaking! to think a Government would put its people through that is beyond belief!
My parents has an extensive collection of comedies;plays and films from the UK.
The legacy of Mrs Thatch. She really is hated with a vengeance in the North of England. She wrecked the North while giving the South (South East in particular) everything re. jobs. Alan Bleasdale caught the mood of the era perfectly, albeit with some humour. The scene in the nightclub with Graeme Souness and Sammy Lee is still one of the funniest things I've seen. "You look like me." Thing is, he did!!

jimharri said:
It should be.

Only asking because that DVD I got the other day ("Monocled Mutineer") never has (well...once, but then the Beeb decided not to) and that was by Bleasdale aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.