Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

There is a Light

I have never been a vocal Hughes outer but I can't say I'm too disappointed if these reports are true. Khaldoon and the Sheikh been more than fair to him and up to now he has had more backing than any manager could wish for, but when it comes down to it the results have just not been good enough for a team assembled at £200 million and he just hasn't been able to reverse it. The way things have been going we would have struggled to make the top six let alone the top four which would have been the real target behind closed doors. Do all the Hughes fans feel the same now or is there anyone left who thinks he should still get more time?

Re: How do the Hughes loyalists feel?

i'm loyalist but you can see something aint right, the only question is do city give him the time to sort it out, have we even got that time?
the pressure on him and the players is immense, so blips are expected.
any change must help if only for the honeymoon period.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I'm always pissed anyway so it makes no difference to me.

perhaps you could hit the coffee :-)

I like to think I'm more of a City loyalist than a Hughes loyalist, and for this reason I would like him to be a success -and that would also be a nice way of turning all the "agent Hughes" shit on its head and shoving it up the scum.

I'll be happy with anything the owners and the chairman decide - if they decide to have complete faith in hughes, so will I..if it's someone else then I'm sure he's qualified just as well.

I'm not particularly happy to be honest.

I liked the idea of having a young, British manager who would build a club around his own image and build a dynasty here. I also particularly liked Hughes' focus on fitness and self determination.

I'm sure he'll land another job after City, and he will forget City as a blip in his career. Good luck to him, whichever way he decides to go. It might be a good idea for him to take a job abroad, maybe in Germany.

As long as Hiddink doesn't take over though, I'll be okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.