Mark Hughes and the Transfer Window

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
Not wanting Bellamy and Parker doesn't mean that you're only going to be happy with superstars. I'd rather no-one than them two.

So you'd rather we signed no-one than signed two players who would clearly strengthen our squad because you and a few muppets don't like them...

Priceless...

For the record, I think Hughes will do just fine this window. He seems pretty calm, knows who he wants, and what he wants to pay for those players...he's in a much better position than 99% of the other football managers out there...

agreed.

BillyShears said:
So you'd rather we signed no-one than signed two players who would clearly strengthen our squad because you and a few muppets don't like them...

I'd rather we sign no-one than sign players that won't take the club forward. Fairly simple I would have thought, even for an angry young man like yourself.

blue 1992 said:
i trust MH with our money to spend on players. but if he decides to sell a few players that most fans want to stay and become very sucsessfull at the club (elano, caeicedo, michael johnson) i fear that most cty fans would get on his back even more and not show any support for MH.

Right now the club couldn't give Michael Johnson away

If we get injuries then we will need replacements.

If that replacement spends only one season with us but gets just one goal to secure a win then that is three points and moves us forward.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:

I'd rather we sign no-one than sign players that won't take the club forward. Fairly simple I would have thought, even for an angry young man like yourself.

Look mate, if you believe that we have better players in our squad than Bellamy and Parker, fine. That's your lookout, but it borders on ridiculous to say "i'd rather sign nobody than player x" just because you don't like them personally.

I'm sure you understand the term "projection" - so when you make idiotic statements like "even for an angry young man like yourself" - I can only presume this is borne out of frustration at your own position in life...

Now it's NYE, so lets leave it at that (well, of course you can have the last word since it's one of your little foibles)....have a great night tonight whatever it is your doing.

mackenzie said:
If that replacement spends only one season with us but gets just one goal to secure a win then that is three points and moves us forward.

Do you think Benjani was a good signing?

moomba said:
mackenzie said:

Do you think Benjani was a good signing?

Not particularly, but I am glad we had the option than not.

Fair enough. Just that the "he's better than what we've got" argument was used for him too.

Personally think he's been a waste of money.

Dear Mark Hughes,

All I want for Christmas/New Year is Kolo Toure, Marcos Senna and Roque Santa Cruz.

If you are feeling really generous then I would love you to throw Kaka in there as well.

That is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.