Mark Hughes

Kolarov's Left Foot said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/blackburn-specials/next-permanent-manager

7/4 favourite!

Colonel Sanders and Foghorn Leghorn have better odds. If I win then I'll buy you a Balti Pie before Villa.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I suspect he left Fulham because of al Fayed. He would have walked from City if shinawatra had stayed.

Can see him & Moyes going to Spurs & Sunderland respectively.

I'd never usually compare Mohammed al Fayed and Thaksin Shinawatra. Fulham give their Managers time usually. Roy Hodgson wouldn't stand for any crap yet had good times at Craven Cottage.

Mike D said:
southstand117 said:
Think he'll end up at Sunderland after elephant man is sacked,

Absolutly nailed on for that one. Elephant man is only hours away from the tin tack.

He can always become the secretary of the Alex Ferguson fan club. He certainly has the credentials in spades, or if not the new face on fag packets.
No fucker would go near a packet of Regal with that kipper glowering at you.

citykev28 said:
i don't know who he'll manage next but he made a **** of himself on sky last night and graeme souness told him so.

I backed Hughes while he was our boss but since he got sacked for being a useless ****, he's behaved like a right snidey **** too.
Trying to play it down last night wasn't him trying to be fair. He was trying to stick it to City and Mancini. So glad Souness was on to put him straight.
Joorabchian, Hughes and Tevez are all snakes in the grass and deserve each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.