Mark Lawrenson

Just listened to van der vaart talking the talk.There is nothing more certain than a utd win on sunday.Spuds have always had a soft underbelly and although they have toughened up a bit recently but they'll go back to the spuds of old against the rags.

Made me laugh when he was talking about how Kenny had said there was no banter in the Liverpool dressing room, Lawro said you need banter, and days when you don't get on... 'Its the sign of a winning dressing room'

So when its City players arguing its the sign of a club in crisis?

banbury_blue said:
Made me laugh when he was talking about how Kenny had said there was no banter in the Liverpool dressing room, Lawro said you need banter, and days when you don't get on... 'Its the sign of a winning dressing room'

Thought exactly the same thing as soon as he said it. This prick is so inconsistent he may as well be a hormonal woman. What utter bollocks this bloke talks, every week. And what annoys me most is the matter of fact we he says it, like only he understands and everyone else is stupid. Tool of the highest order.

banbury_blue said:

Except when you're City of course. ;)

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
banbury_blue said:

Thought exactly the same thing as soon as he said it. This prick is so inconsistent he may as well be a hormonal woman. What utter bollocks this bloke talks, every week. And what annoys me most is the matter of fact we he says it, like only he understands and everyone else is stupid. Tool of the highest order.

This is unfair. When Balo and Boateng had their hangbags he said it was nothing, and happened at all clubs. He has also predicted that we would win 7 of our last 8 games. People think he's anti-City because he says we won't win the league but lots of our fans say that.

I don't see him as anti City at all.

I don't think he's necessarily anti-city either, I just think that as a bloke he is a tool. Unfunny, opiniated rather than engaging in debate, and I suspect not particularly bright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.