mark ogden - telegraph, wrote an article...

nice neil

Entitled something like "where Manchester City's season fell apart", around March I think. I've been trying to find it for a retrospective read, but I can't. Is anyone on here better than me at finding things on the internet ? Stuart Brennan did a similar one in 2012 , along the lines of "who city need to get rid of now the season's over". Both were a bit like reading your own obituary before you're dead. It would make interesting reading now we've won the league again. The eejit !

Is it this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10777416/Manchester-City-Six-reasons-for-their-collapse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lapse.html</a>

nice neil said:
Entitled something like "where Manchester City's season fell apart", around March I think. I've been trying to find it for a retrospective read, but I can't. Is anyone on here better than me at finding things on the internet ? Stuart Brennan did a similar one in 2012 , along the lines of "who city need to get rid of now the season's over". Both were a bit like reading your own obituary before you're dead. It would make interesting reading now we've won the league again. The eejit !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ster-City-Six-reasons-for-their-collapse.html

It easy go to the website find an article in his name click on his picture and all his shite is listed

And with the finishing line looming in the Premier League, Pellegrini has failed to motivate his players and drive them on at the crucial time.
He was derided as a ‘Nearly Man’ in Spain and winning the Capital One Cup will not be enough to change that perception.

Obviously knows what he's talking about. Twat.

kramer said:
nice neil said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ster-City-Six-reasons-for-their-collapse.html

It easy go to the website find an article in his name click on his picture and all his shite is listed

to be fair that's a pretty long list

the most incorrect bit

Pellegrini cannot shed nearly-man tag
In the global game, there are some managers whose track record comes with a virtual guarantee of success.
Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti win trophies wherever they go and they have acquired the knack of getting their teams to cross the line when it matters.
City knew Ancelotti and Mourinho would be on the market last summer, but just like Manchester United with David Moyes, they chose a different solution and selected Manuel Pellegrini in order to embrace ‘holistic’ approach.
But while Pellegrini forged a reputation in Spain for building teams at unfashionable clubs, he arrived at City with a gaping hole in his CV when it comes to winning big prizes.
And with the finishing line looming in the Premier League, Pellegrini has failed to motivate his players and drive them on at the crucial time.

It's a good one and that's for sure.
Some bits I do agree with though. Specifically:
1. Not enough rotation over a long season without a winter break.
2. The volume of Soft tissue muscle injuries.

The rest is just classic though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.