Mark the City fan on Talkshite

I just got in, flicked the radio on and when I heard it was the dogger. Straight off again.

I was mark that just called but i think it was the mark who called just before me but i did mention bluemoon though saying it was the biggest city forum out there so do i get points for that? or can i start post's now :)

but before i got to but my point across they cut me off

and i got a happy birthday :)

Someone has just gone on air and mentioned this forum, saying that an "executive from City" has come on here to calm folk down about the rumours of unrest etc...! wtf? who? where?!!

Shush dont say anything but i think it was the poster before you mate.

;-p

Yeah that was me.

I will find the link in a minute but one of city people came on this forum to say all the crap in the media is rubbish.

Sorry if i am wrong just trying to promote this site and try and to shut up doggymore.

Markie c said:
Yeah that was me.

I will find the link in a minute but one of city people came on this forum to say all the crap in the media is rubbish.

Sorry if i am wrong just trying to promote this site and try and to shut up doggymore.

Nothin wrong with that..!
But whats the 1st bit about..? surely that would have been 100's of pages.. and just a bit noticable.. ?

Markie c said:
Yeah that was me.

You're an idiot unless you prove us other wise.

WTF is with this guy? He is being particularly nasty and spiteful tonight. And he is talking the biggest pile of steaming turd shit that I've ever heard. Come back Paul Mesrson, all is forgiven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.