Market Street store in town

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
What's going on with this? It's all boarded up at the moment. It'd be nice if City had a presence on the high street. I recall buying bits of merch in a card shop back in the day. Birthdays chain? Late 90's.

On a side note, I popped in to the Etihad Campus store to buy the home shirt and had four separate members of staff ask "y'alrite there?" as I tried to find one that didn't need ironing.

The new cagoule looks nice (never managed to grab a Stones one) and I'd like a new tracksuit top too. The Ginger Wig kindly brought me a blue bucket hat as City don't seem to do them.

What's going on with this? It's all boarded up at the moment. It'd be nice if City had a presence on the high street. I recall buying bits of merch in a card shop back in the day. Birthdays chain? Late 90's.

Currently looking for new premises to move to in town. I went last week and ended up having to go to the ground instead. The bloke behind the counter told me they were currently looking for new premises and there will be an announcement soon.

D'oh get the new big premises first then shut shop ffs The money this club must lose being run by clowns it amazes me at times...

No beer multi pumps fitted again this season I bet..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.