Market Street store in town

Should open a large showpiece city centre store with small five a side area, interactive FIFA games etc.

Great Idea! Need tons of space but the nike and adidas stores and both large interactive shops or even niketown in London. This idea will def be one for the future.

I spoke with manager of the old Market store today, he told me they're still looking for a new location.

Does he now work out at the stadium now? Or what did they do with the staff? I assume most "seasonal, matchday, zero contract students" with only a few managerial, supervisor roles which they can move?

The old unit on Market Street has now got TSB branding up on the boards outside, so it's definitely not going back in there.

Currently looking for new premises to move to in town. I went last week and ended up having to go to the ground instead. The bloke behind the counter told me they were currently looking for new premises and there will be an announcement soon.
That's what businesses say when they have no intention of re-opening. Anyone waiting for a City response, see the City Circle.

I don't get why we're so good in most areas apart from stuff like this. Someone mentioned if we do open a new store (which I doubt will happen) we shoild have a 5-a-side pitch in there. Good, ground-breaking shout.

We could also do with it becoming a ticket office too which would help alleviate the queues at the ground. They could also make it a City themed Cafe bar/eaterie. They could show re-runs of the Sick Swan while fans munch away on a Balti pie. :-)

We opened a City store on second floor of Arndale, pretty much next to the McDonalds that was there and not far from where Mothercare used to be, up from the underground market (I also remember a pretzel store around there I used to pester my mum to buy me one!). I was there for the opening day as, if my memory is right, Edhill and Lake were there doing autographs. It wasn't a very big store at all, main thing I remember from it is a mannequin in City kit being suspended from the ceiling recreating the Tueart overhead kick.

It had a 6ft card poster of Lake holding up Bishop after his 3rd in the 5-1. When the shop announced it was closing down I went in the store asked if I could have it. The manager said he'd call me to tell me when I could come and collect it...but he never did.

Never quite got over that.

It had a 6ft card poster of Lake holding up Bishop after his 3rd in the 5-1. When the shop announced it was closing down I went in the store asked if I could have it. The manager said he'd call me to tell me when I could come and collect it...but he never did.

Never quite got over that.

I bet that picture is on thar Managers office wall!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.