Market Street store in town

I believe the cack end of the Arndale (where BHS used to be) is being refurbished - wonder if there's anything in the plans for that corner plot (Market Street/High Street)?

As long as it's not match day, you can park at the ground for nothing. The tram also gets you there quickly from town.

So much is done online now that do we really need a shop or tickets in town? I rarely went to that Market Street store to be honest!

I think there is a place in the city centre for a store as many tourists or locals cba with the store at the ground on match days or any other time.

Some of the ideas on here of assisting with tickets, interactive zones, 5 a side all sound very exciting and it could be like something from Niketown.

However, maybe the sums didnt add up and in fact the shop wasnt paying its way...I think with city square and the match day experience, a lot of the retail part of city is centered around that..and their online business, which of course is much cheaper in costs.

I think they should open up a mega store in the Trafford Centre with a big city flag on top of the dome. The fountains spurting sky blue water, bluemoon over the tannoy and the electrical ads showing THAT goal every hour on the hour.

I think there is a place in the city centre for a store as many tourists or locals cba with the store at the ground on match days or any other time.

Some of the ideas on here of assisting with tickets, interactive zones, 5 a side all sound very exciting and it could be like something from Niketown.

However, maybe the sums didnt add up and in fact the shop wasnt paying its way...I think with city square and the match day experience, a lot of the retail part of city is centered around that..and their online business, which of course is much cheaper in costs.

That seems standard for other clubs. I’m after a Dinamo Tbilisi shirt when I go to Georgia and locals advise that the stadium shop a short distance from the city centre is the best idea.

Asked a manager in the stadium shop the other day.

Was told they are looking for a new location and that it will be next year. They expect to open a temporary solution in the meantime. I'm guessing that will be a small cabin for the Christmas market.

Have a feeling we won't see a new shop for a while if at all.

we
That seems standard for other clubs. I’m after a Dinamo Tbilisi shirt when I go to Georgia and locals advise that the stadium shop a short distance from the city centre is the best idea.

i guess the etihad is only a few tram stops out of town or a short walk and if someone really wanted a shirt then there is JD, Nike, Sports direct all in the city centre to choose from.

I think they should open up a mega store in the Trafford Centre with a big city flag on top of the dome. The fountains spurting sky blue water, bluemoon over the tannoy and the electrical ads showing THAT goal every hour on the hour.

I may not hate going to the Trafford Centre so much if it was like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.