marks out of ten

3, Work's shite(board to death) wife pregnant and completly off sex, keep getting bad beat's at poker (and it's going on far to long), sick of rags taking the piss out of the fact we can't beat a shite team with 10 men (when we're the richest club.......blah,blah,blah). doing the house up so sick of painting and skint, can't go to Schalke because of work commitments. In fact after reading this i'm even more depressed, i think it's actually 1!

charliebigspuds said:
3, Work's shite(board to death) wife pregnant and completly off sex, keep getting bad beat's at poker (and it's going on far to long), sick of rags taking the piss out of the fact we can't beat a shite team with 10 men (when we're the richest club.......blah,blah,blah). doing the house up so sick of painting and skint, can't go to Schalke because of work commitments. In fact after reading this i'm even more depressed, i think it's actually 1!

DONT JUMP!!!

Bluemoon115 said:
charliebigspuds said:

DONT JUMP!!!
i'd probably only break my leg!!

Off work for 5 days started at a 10 last night-packed the cigs in this morning now at a 2

charliebigspuds said:
Bluemoon115 said:
charliebigspuds said:

DONT JUMP!!!
i'd probably only break my leg!!

at least then you could get away with going to Schalke instead of work!!!

i8therags said:
Off work for 5 days started at a 10 last night-packed the cigs in this morning now at a 2
giving up smoking is the hardest thing i've ever done. it's really difficult but it does get easier, you've just got to get through the first three weeks. i was Mr Angry for the first two week's, i pinned someone up against the wall by thieir throat just for saying i was shit at pool after i'd beaten them (which is not like me, usually i'd just kill 'em). Keep away from any smoker's or you will cave in. Good luck.
P.S. it's cheered me up knowing i've done it, cheer's i'm now a 3 again. LOL

charliebigspuds said:
i8therags said:
giving up smoking is the hardest thing i've ever done. it's really difficult but it does get easier, you've just got to get through the first three weeks. i was Mr Angry for the first two week's, i pinned someone up against the wall by thieir throat just for saying i was shit at pool after i'd beaten them (which is not like me, usually i'd just kill 'em). Keep away from any smoker's or you will cave in. Good luck.
P.S. it's cheered me up knowing i've done it, cheer's i'm now a 3 again. LOL
3 WEEKS I;m a 1 now.......

DONT JUMP!!![/quote]
i'd probably only break my leg!![/quote]

at least then you could get away with going to Schalke instead of work!!![/quote]
Yeah, and maybe have some sex while i'm there, good idea. Hmmmm "now where's the nearest bridge"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.