Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on him? How is he performing these days? I hope he is given a chance in the upcoming preseason.

He's currently a bench player in Flamengo (brazil). He is usually a sub when the opponent's legs are tired. Nowhere near the level Man City requires right now unfortunately.

Impossible to know for certain these days but I'd guess he was more in the "future City player" category. Hard to believe now, but when we bought him it would not have been an insane thing to say that he and Jesus were similar level talents.

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/gabriel-jesus-and-marlos-moreno-a-tale-of-two-talents-399430
I remember him being officially announced - albeit he never seemed to enter Manchester - which most CFG signings aren’t. He doesn’t seem to be in consideration for City though...

I think he was earmarked as a bit of a wildcard. Cheap and potentially a good player in there.

However, from what I've seen I can't see him ever getting near a city shirt.

I think he was earmarked as a bit of a wildcard. Cheap and potentially a good player in there.

However, from what I've seen I can't see him ever getting near a city shirt.

Obviously people can be wrong but Tim Vickery wrote an article when he signed saying that he was arguably a bigger talent than Jesus.

I imagine we'll try to get our money back this summer. Same as Douglas Luiz.

Obviously people can be wrong but Tim Vickery wrote an article when he signed saying that he was arguably a bigger talent than Jesus.

I imagine we'll try to get our money back this summer. Same as Douglas Luiz.

I don't doubt that he showed great potential at a young age. For Vickery to highlight him as a bigger talent than Jesus proves that many people have seen 'something'.

When I've watched him I've just not been wowed by anything. I guess that's why Deportivo and Girona were happy for him to move on.

I don't doubt that he showed great potential at a young age. For Vickery to highlight him as a bigger talent than Jesus proves that many people have seen 'something'.

When I've watched him I've just not been wowed by anything. I guess that's why Deportivo and Girona were happy for him to move on.

Yeah without doubt. Like I say I think this summer the plan will be to simply get him off the books.

would love to see if there was a way we could convince Biesla to take him for a season in Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.