Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and this policy also acts as an insurance in case UEFA/FIFA decide to hit us with a transfer ban as has happened to the top La Liga clubs. We'll be cushioned now with Jesus, Sane, Moreno, Zinchenko and Iheanacho alongside our top academy prospects.

In a weird way an actually transfer ban could be a good thing we can concentrate on the squad we have.

The fee can't be right.

There must be a load of add ons or something, perhaps triggered when he actually moves to City.

I really like the look of this lad. I wish he was available for this season, but I suppose it does make sense for him to be loaned out, as otherwise, if he came straight in, he'd be going from international player to occasional backup player at our place. Better for him to have a run in a first team in europe before he arrives.

His agent mentioned play time a lot as well before the summer as well..

"Atletico Nacional's hotshot Marlos Moreno is preparing to switch continents as a host of big European clubs chase his signature, according to agent Samuel Eladio Tamayo.
The 19-year-old has been with Nacional since he started his professional career, but Tamayo says that his client is ready for a move across the Atlantic.

"Inter Milan are in contact with Atletico Nacional. We don't know the specifics of the bid, but I can confirm that another two Italian sides and clubs such as Bayer Leverkusen, Porto and Benfica are interested in Marlos," said Tamayo.
Wherever Moreno goes though, he will be looking for immediate game time.

"One thing that is fundamental to any potential move is that we want him to play regularly," added his agent.

Found it Interesting that he started out his career as a No9 but also plays out wide.....great to see the flexibility all these signings are going to give in the future...

From Txiki's comments about him "still learning" its clear how highly we rate him but that we also dont feel he's ready now, so loan deal makes alot of sense!

Someone needs to tell the media people at City that he isnt at the Olympics. The piece on the official website mentions him being there and them being favorites. Atleast be well informed if you are writing 20 lines !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.