Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to tell the media people at City that he isnt at the Olympics. The piece on the official website mentions him being there and them being favorites. Atleast be well informed if you are writing 20 lines !
Lol considering it was this transfer that kept him out of the team according to the Olympic manager.

But anyone notice that when it was reported from anywhere between £8-15M it was reported on its own. But since the figure is so "cheap" it gets lumped in the overall total or however much we spent this week alone lol.

Seems like a really good lad, grounded as well as talented. Still pinching myself that players like this want to join us because we are a great club in world terms

Thanks mate.
He says he would like to play center forward most.
Could also play left wing or a '10'. I thought he plays right wing as his stronger foot is the right. But he really said 'extremo izquierdo', left wing.

Well, Pep will have a plan for sure.

Have a good time in Spain, Marlos!

Hi mate....I get the feeling Pep likes his wingers to cut inside and if thats true, we might see more "left footed" right wingers and more right footed "left wingers"....if that makes sense!;)

Ffs why can't we spend the whole £100m on buying Sturbridge back instead of pissing it up the wall on half a dozen of the worlds most promising young players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.