Marseille 8-2 Manchester United

I laughed so hard my sides hurt when I saw that the scum had been thrashed 8-2, funny how sky didn't mention it, I wonder if it is in the Wail today, doubt it
Shaking Taggart will make out it is just his reserves but there were a few of their first team members in it according to some people

Falz said:
Is it just me or have Sky Sports removed the score from their live football centre?

<a class="postlink" href="http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/live.html</a>

All the other XI teams are still on there...
The bbc have dropped the result off their site aswell. Having said that, they never even did a report on us beating Inter 3-0. No agendas though eh?

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I laughed so hard my sides hurt when I saw that the scum had been thrashed 8-2, funny how sky didn't mention it, I wonder if it is in the Wail today, doubt it
Shaking Taggart will make out it is just his reserves but there were a few of their first team members in it according to some people

There were a few first teamers, some youngsters a french pop star and the prince of Monaco.

camelcoat said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:

There were a few first teamers, some youngsters a french pop star and the prince of Monaco.

yet you still have to come on and defend it...ARF!!

camelcoat said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:

As another poster pointed out, taggart only started putting on the daft substitutions when he realised they were getting twatted to camouflage the ineptitude of jones,carrick,smalling etc. DeGea, young, smalling and jones are average players. Luckily for you, baconface has, for now, managed to get average players to perform well. It or he, won't last forever.
P.S. Can you offer some explanation as to why sky and the bbc had this game on the score updates along with all the other freindlies, but then it miraculously disappeared as if it never happened?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
camelcoat said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:

As another poster pointed out, taggart only started putting on the daft substitutions when he realised they were getting twatted to camouflage the ineptitude of jones,carrick,smalling etc. DeGea, young, smalling and jones are average players. Luckily for you, baconface has, for now, managed to get average players to perform well. It or he, won't last forever.
P.S. Can you offer some explanation as to why sky and the bbc had this game on the score updates along with all the other freindlies, but then it miraculously disappeared as if it never happened?

As much as I hate the scummy cunts, you don't get 20 years of pure dominance with average players.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
camelcoat said:

As much as I hate the scummy cunts, you don't get 20 years of pure dominance with average players.

Stop speaking sense on here. They just cheated to 19 titles allot of diving and cheating I tell's ya.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
camelcoat said:

Not all their players are average. All I'm saying is over the last few seasons they are replacing class players with mediocrity. VDS, scholes tranny, Tevez, have left to be replaced by mid-table players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.