Marseille (a) post match thread

Very good. Amazing what happens when we have a solid defence and a few players that can run in the side!

I think it was Zinchenko‘s best game for a long time. Nothing outstanding but just back to his steady(ish) Eddie from 2 years ago

A nice zip to the passing.
Pressing in the 90th minute.
Laporte and Dias looked solid at the back.
Marseille were poor but part of that was probably how well we controlled the game.
More of the same please.

Can’t ask for more than that. First 20 we were very good, 45 minutes afyerbthat we dropped back into the slow laborious ponderous football we’ve seen this season lacking in purpose then a little bit of magic from Foden see’s the game won. After that we played with freedom, beautiful third.

Can’t take too much from that because they were dreadful but there’s better signs, laporte and Dias didn’t have anything to do but minutes together is important, sterling so much better in the right, praying Pep sticks with that. Minutes into others and he actually used the full 5 subs. Needs to continue Saturday.

Didn't expect this to be this easy. Marseille really were absolute crap.

I siad before the game how erratic Marseilles results this season have been , despite being 4th in their league ... and that we would probably be the best side they had faced ..... it went exactly as i thought it would , without their fans there to lift them Marseille were always likely to struggle tonite, because City are better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.