Martial

Couldn't ever imagine him pressing. Good player, could be even better at a decent club, but wouldn't fit here for obvious reasons.

Which better club would have him? All the top sides press like crazy these days and as you say, he doesn’t do that. He’s not a team player, but not good enough to make his lack of pressing worthwhile.

I keep seeing people saying that he’s a good player but I haven’t seen it since he joined the rags and I had never heard of him before he joined the rags. I think the fact that everyone called him whatshisname shows that I wasn’t alone.

No way

I honestly don’t think there is a united player that would improve us (excluding covering for injuries in defence)

He's a very good goalscorer. When you see him through on goal, 9/10 you would back him to get it in the back of the net. One of those players that just doesn't seem to get phased/in his own head.

I think he's too injury prone, a bit of an idiot off the pitch and most importantly, United are never going to sell him to us, so it's never going to happen. But I do think he would score a lot of goals for us and he has attributes that we're missing.

No to Rashford either. Too much of a red to make the signing work, and is slightly overrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.