Martin Ødegaard

If went that route which I doubt I would sooner get Eriksen
I honestly don't think it would happen but I would like it if it did same with bringing in Dzeko/Costa on a free to help ease the striker situation can't see either coming in this window but with the amount of important matches we have coming up think we need the strongest squad possible. We can win the league this year considering our form at the start of the season and our injury issues that's an incredible feat.

I honestly don't think it would happen but I would like it if it did same with bringing in Dzeko/Costa on a free to help ease the striker situation can't see either coming in this window
I can't see Pep removing anyone from his current panel.
There are no players out long term and those that are currently injured are all big players, Aguero, De Bruyne and Laporte.

Bringing in a striker means that someone off the current panel has to be taken out of if it and I don't think that Pep is as hard faced as that.

I can't see Pep removing anyone from his current panel.
There are no players out long term and those that are currently injured are all big players, Aguero, De Bruyne and Laporte.

Bringing in a striker means that someone off the current panel has to be taken out of if it and I don't think that Pep is as hard faced as that.
I fully agree but if it was up to me I swap out Mendy for odegaard ake is a solid left back and delap can do a job if needed up top.

Odegaard reportedly signing on loan for Arsenal until the end of the season.
Will be interesting to watch if it happens but I think it might take him that long to adopt to English football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.