Martin Demichelis confirmed

Marvin said:
strongbowholic said:
I'm hoping I'm wrong but didn't he get arse raped by the rags in their demolition of Roma? If it is the same bloke, then I hope he has matured and learned since.
Don't think he's ever played for Roma.

Been watching videos of his game. Looks good. But then players highlights are always good.

I'd like to know whether he can play the ball out of defence. Lescott and Nastasic did that really poorly and slowly against Hull and that really affected our game

Will be interesting to see whether he partners Kompany or whether it will be Nasty. Not really a good idea to rotate defenders
Kompany will partner Nastasic

ok ... we sign a 32 year old player on a 2 year contact for £4.2m from Ath. Madrid and they are set to sign Alderweireld from Ajax, a 24 year old, who apart from has more years in him, is a very good defender?

Not sure on this one, obviously better options were out there.

BBC Sport -
Demichelis was allowed to leave Atletico because the Spanish top-flight side are set to sign 24-year-old Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
ok ... we sign a 32 year old player on a 2 year contact for £4.2m from Ath. Madrid and they are set to sign Alderweireld from Ajax, a 24 year old, who apart from has more years in him, is a very good defender?

BBC Sport -
Demichelis was allowed to leave Atletico because the Spanish top-flight side are set to sign 24-year-old Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld

Alderweireld has played his entire life in our shitty league though while Demichelis has played in the Primera Division.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

BBC Sport -

Knows the manager, the system he likes, has years of experience in two of the best leagues in the world, cl experience, won't mind being second fiddle, can likely teach our first choices a thing or two.

I think he's a very good option.

experienced, knew the system, a leader, reasonable wage..

a big YES for me. welcome Martin !

I have a feeling this guy is going to be great. Tons of experience. I love Kompany to bits but he tends to take on too much responsibility I think Demichelis might provide some guidance and fortify our defense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.