Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
FantasyIreland said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Not even in the top six performers.

But he had a good game, still a few moments of weird play, but good. And it was good for him to get a goal. Was quite a funny goal actually. Almost embarrassing to score it.

All that from MOTD??

What do you mean from MOTD DICKHEAD, I have had a season ticket for more years than the number of your IQ. See you for a chat at the swamp on Tuesday, oh wait you won't be there

Easy tiger and have another look at the post I responded to,maybe without the beer goggles.....

He finished a chance that Dzeko couldn't (against Stoke). Does that mean we should be playing him up front?

*chin scratch*

quiet_riot said:
KippaxCitizen said:
BringBackSwales said:
MOTM for me today

Please name the six you think played better.
Behind Yaya...

Milner
Kolarov

In that order for me. Either of them with their performances today would have got MOTM normally if it wasn't for Yaya putting in a world class performance

He's good to have in the squad for these types of games, usually plays well against poorer opposition. There's a good player there but just to prone to fuck ups for my liking.

I think he's great, reads the game so well and very strong in the tackle. IMO he's had a bit of bad press and if we were flying his cock ups would be overlooked to some degree, but our recent dip in form(not turning everybody over with style) has highlighted him!! I'm a great Vinnie/Zabba fan, but look at the bollox they've dropped over the years(sendings off/own goals ect) If MDM had joined 5 years ago he'd of been a firm fans favourite! I just wish he'd stop fucking up! LOL

M24 Citizen said:
quiet_riot said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Please name the six you think played better.
Behind Yaya...

Milner
Kolarov

In that order for me. Either of them with their performances today would have got MOTM normally if it wasn't for Yaya putting in a world class performance

Milner? Seriously?

He did well again, its fair to say its only Fulham but he did his job and more. Poor bugger is a little too old and a little too slow for the prem in the main but I like him and he has a great attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.