Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demichelis played well. I think he's more solid than Nasty. He's only been playing a short while. Nearly scored as well today.

Sometimes he puts in fantastic tackles. Sometimes he uses the ball astutely. In the important moments his decision making can let him down though and his distribution to often isn't good enough. I think he's great cover for Vinnie, but that's his role for me, as cover.

Vienna_70 said:
Armaan said:
Proelia said:
A myth that hes slow
But his pace is 30 summat on fifa so he must be really slow.

Fortunately for Manchester City, he doesn't play on FIFA!

Oh yes he does..................(well it is pantomine season)

demichelis.png

He's played a lot of games on the bounce and is looking good for it.

I like him, rightly chosen over Lescott in fairness, and I definitely said the opposite a few weeks ago, could Nastasic struggle to get back into the first team?

mcb1207 said:
Sometimes he puts in fantastic tackles. Sometimes he uses the ball astutely. In the important moments his decision making can let him down though and his distribution to often isn't good enough. I think he's great cover for Vinnie, but that's his role for me, as cover.
Did very well yesterday. Possibly getting the nod above Lescott because of his passing ability

Marvin said:
mcb1207 said:
Did very well yesterday. Possibly getting the nod above Lescott because of his passing ability

He has the sixth best pass completion stats in the squad.

I like him. I rated him before he arrived and I think he is a very good shortish-term addition to the squad.

Can't see nothing wrong with the lad, I think he is a very strong character about the dressing room, also shows no fear of anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.