martin kelly

sjk2008 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
sjk2008 said:
So, the view that Hodgson is out of his depth will be true if we get eliminated by Spain in the QF's, should we get there, and it wont just be a case of being up against the best team in the world?

Erm, OK.

Yes, it was kind, but, it could have been kinder. I would have loved to be in group a.

At the end of the day we're a good side. However, we are not a world class side simply because we dont have an array of world class players.

Maybe if some people actually took the England squad and management for what it is and not what the fucking media say it is, may we get a bit of passion back into support for the national team.
Being eliminated by Spain wont but getting an absolute spanking will

And what result would constitute an absolute spanking?

The last absolute spanking we had off Spain resulted in a 1-0 win for us.

Yes, it was all Spain, but then again it normally is.

My point is, Roy wont be judged on our result against Spain (should it come to fruition). It will be our performances in the WC2014 Qualifiers and ultimately (hopefully) the tournament itself.

So far, I think Roy has done a good job, considering he's stepped into arguably the worst job in English football.
I'd agree mostly with that. Roy has done well considering (Micah aside!). Thing is, imo, he is another Ron Greenwood and ultimately will be shown to not have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.